``The decathlon includes ten separate events and they all matter: you can’t work on just one of them!”Dan O’Brien - Olympic gold medal
- Horizontal single-axis solar trackers increase the performance of PV solar fields by up to 30% with a limited increase of the investment. By following the sun throughout the day PV trackers maximise power generation. They also better match the grid demand profile, which peeks in the afternoon, and contribute to a smarter and more sustainable energy system.
- To maximize the actual PV output on the field, sun trackers must deliver on several dimensionsduring the different phases of the PV project life: design, installation, operation and maintenance.Challenges are numerous and diversified, ranging from field configuration to need for local content, from local labour skills to weather conditions, from budgetary constraints to tight delivery terms.
- Effective sun tracker performance requires all-around achievements and attention to detail, like a decathlete, who prepares for multiple challenges at the same time.This is the iTracker’s intelligence: delivering everywhere it matters!
Discover how iTracker performs under any dimension!
1. Power Density
Get up to 14% more PV modules in your land!
- Continuous table with no interruptions thanks to virtual axis of rotation
- Length up to 96 meters
- Smallest footprint for each installed PV module
- Single row 3D backtracking maximises annual output
2. On-Site Flexibility
Use 100% of hilly land!
- Optional universal joint for undulating sites avoids ground works
- North South slopes up to 10% – no East West slope limitation
- Independent row tracking enables more flexible layouts
- Alignment is possible in any direction to adapt to site constraints
3. Wind Management
Holistic approach to wind loads!
- Wind tunnel tested, including dynamic analysis
- Intelligent stowing position along the array avoids wind galloping
- Soltigua’s patented bearing concept includes a torsional limiter
- An embedded damping factor avoids the addition of external dampers
4. Outdoor Resistance
Ready for the harshest environment!
- Linear actuator with IP 66 dynamic rating and IP69K static rating
- IP 65 electric box against moisture, dust and sand
- Broad range of working temperatures from -10°C to +50°C
- HDG metal structure and components with advanced coatings (Zn-Al-Mg)
5. Endurance & Reliability
99%+ Availability Guarantee for Your PV Power Plant!
- Proprietary rugged printed control board can resist temperatures from -20° to +80°C
- Patented balanced design reduces mechanical stress on structure and actuator
- Drive and bearing components tested on the field for an equivalent 50-year service
- Technical due diligence available on request
6. Advanced Design
Integrated mechanical engineering!
- FEM (Finite Elements) analysis performed for various load cases on critical components
- Tracking precision, balanced design and broad rotation range increase yield by up to 1,5%
- Engineering platform leverages Soltigua’s experience in complex CSP collectors
- 3D CAD modelling enables rapid virtual prototyping and in depth analysis
7. Intelligent Monitoring
Monitoring tailored to specific customer needs!
- Individual monitoring and control of each tracker
- Soltigua’s cloud-based SCADA shows solar array status at a glance, in an intuitive manner
- Single tracker status can also be detected, including warnings and alerts
- Real time and historical data available
8. Minimized O&M
Minimized operating cost for the pv array!
- Continuous table is already optimized for autonomous robot cleaning
- Simplified cleaning and vegetation management: no obstacles between rows
- Adjacent rows can face each other to allow their simultaneous cleaning
- All moving parts are maintenance free, as they are sealed and self lubricated
9. Ease of Installation
Fast, simple and user friendly installation!
- Highest installation tolerances on the market avoid repair work at construction site
- No specialized tool is required during installation: no welding, no drilling
- Installation manual available to partners and clients
- Training courses at Soltigua headquarters and on project sites
10. Certified Quality
100% compliant to state-of-the-art standards!
- Quality Management System certified by TUV Sud according to ISO 9001:2015
- CE marked according to the Machinery directive 2006/42/UE
- Structure design compliant with Eurocodes EN 1991-1-1; EN 1991-1-3; EN 1991-1-4
- Electrical design as per EU Directives 2014/35/UE (LV) and 2014/30/UE (EMC)